Clinic Protocols for COVID-19
Brooklin Foot & Orthotic Clinic (BFOC) has created new health and safety protocols in light of recent pandemic to ensure the highest level of safety for both our patients and staff. These are directives from the College of Chiropodists of Ontario on the recommendation of the Medical Officer of Health for Ontario.
Please be prepared to follow the clinic protocols in order to receive in-clinic treatment. We appreciate your understanding and help in moving forward. Our goal is to keep you safe during your treatment.
- You must wear a face mask at all times while inside the clinic. Homemade ones are acceptable.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and before leaving the clinic.
- Please wait outside the clinic until your appointment time. Those accompanying the patient are also encouraged to wait outside.
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you, or someone you have been near has been sick with acute respiratory illness in the past 14 days.
If you develop symptoms post treatment, please contact us immediately.
- Maintain social distance of 2 meters.
- No cash. Currently we are taking tap debit and credit payments and e-transfers only.
- Washroom in the clinic will be out of service for safety reasons.
Due to increased safety procedures, we will not be able to see as many patients in a day as before. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please call us at 905-425-3338.
As the situation changes and information is released, these protocols may change with limited notice. These changes may include hours, procedures and subsequent closures.
We appreciate your help in protecting everyone who works at or travels through this clinic.
Team of Brooklin Foot & Orthotic Clinic
These are what we are doing for your safety
- All patients are screened on the phone prior to booking an appointment for any possible exposure to the coronavirus.
- All common surfaces at the reception area will be disinfected and wiped down in between patients.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the reception desk to maintain social distancing.
- The chiropodists will be wearing face masks and full-face shields/ eye shields